A supported, connected, and sustainable youth-services field creates lasting impacts that benefit the lives of Indiana’s children and youth.
Indiana Youth Institute was created to tackle the important issue of capacity building and sustainability for youth-serving organizations. Through our work, we support organizations advancing their work every day through practical and innovative approaches to increasing capacity, efficiency, and impact.
Services available to support youth organizations:
- College & Career Readiness: Services, trainings, and resources for youth-serving supporting Indiana youth in their postsecondary educational journey.
- College & Career Program Navigator: Explore programs and resources across Indiana to support youth pursuing their postsecondary educational journey.
- Consulting Services: Expert support for youth-serving organizations working to increase the effectiveness and capacity of their impacts.
- MENTOR Indiana: Leadership and support to expand of quality mentoring programs, MENTOR Indiana is a valuable resource for youth mentoring organizations creating impact.
- Promise Indiana: Supports for early readiness activities in schools and communities to increases the postsecondary readiness of Indiana youth.
- Strengthening Youth Programs in Indiana: Helping Indiana youth-serving organizations promote the academic, physical and social well-being of young people, ages five through 18.
- Grant Opportunities: Explore IYI’s funding for Indiana’s youth-serving professionals or organizations to increase organization effectiveness.