College & Career Readiness Initiatives
We want kids to be successful in school and life and know that starts with early interventions.
IYI’s College & Career Readiness Initiatives support individuals and institutions in their work to ensure all Indiana youth are prepared and positioned for success in their post-secondary educational journey.
Services available through College & Career Readiness Initiatives:
- College & Career Program Navigator: a hub of information about college & career readiness programs resources available to youth workers.
- Coordinated Collaboration: connecting youth-serving organizations and district resources through local trainings, Youth Worker Cafés, and consulting services.
- Informative videos series: an overview of Indiana’s College & Career programs and available resources.
- Webinar opportunities: keep up to date with the latest trends from the field with national, regional, and local speakers who are experts in the field.
- Statewide and Regional College & Career Readiness Convenings: opportunities for training and education across the state, while connecting with others supporting students on their post-secondary path.
- Experiential Learning: opportunities for youth-serving professionals to engage in a cohort-style education experience.
- Collaboration with Education Service Centers: support increased youth awareness and understanding of college and career preparation.
How are median wages impacted by education level?
According to the 2022 Indiana Readiness Report, the median wages by education levels in the United States are:
- Less than a high school diploma: $30,950
- High school diploma: $39,050
- Some college or Associates degree: $44,850
- Bachelor’s degree or higher: $72,000
Explore more College & Career Readiness data in this year’s Data Book.